Patio doors are one of the hardest working openings in your home. Your patio door is in constant contact with ground and is often opened many times a day. We often hear from homeowners who are having trouble with their patio doors. Some of the most common issues we hear about are:
- Hard to open and close
- Molding or rotting near the floor
- Drafty or leaky
- Problems with condensation or ice
Renewal by Andersen offers both traditional French doors and gliding or sliding patio doors, all available with a variety of beautiful hardware, grille, and accessory choices. Our well-crafted, long-lasting doors make a beautiful entrance to the outdoors and provide your home with tons of light and ventilation. The continuous weathers stripping and interlocking design featured on our doors help to keep your home draft-free and provide energy savings.
Our Frenchwood® doors provide a traditional look to your home with a hinged or sliding operation. All are available with a stainable pine, oak, or maple interior and a variety of exterior colors, as well as a wide stile and rail construction and traditional mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Hinged patio doors can be installed into most patio door openings, even if you current have a sliding patio door.
- You choose how you want doors to open. One or both doors can be made operable.
- Outswing doors save interior space because doors swing outwards.
- French door design in a space-saving gliding door format
- Door easily glides on Andersen’s patented track rollers
- The unique Andersen reachout locking system pulls the door panel snugly into the jamb for weathertightness and enhanced security.
Sliding panels with thin frames are often attributed to the Modern architectural design developments of the early 20th century. This sleek design allows for maximum glass area, and the Andersen reachout locking system pulls the door tightly and securely closed for extreme weathertightness and prevention of drafts. An optional auxiliary foot lock offers an extra measure of security when the door is in the locked position. Our sliding patio doors use Andersen’s dual ball bearing rollers, so your new door will glide smoothly with minimal force.
- Contemporary design with solid craftsmanship.
- Stainable natural pine interior with choice of exterior color.
- Mortise-and-tenon joints.
- Contemporary design that allows maximum glass area.
- Interior and exterior feature a rigid vinyl sheath for maximum appearance with minimal maintenance.
- Unified interior and exterior color.
REPLACE YOUR WINDOWS NOW.
Pay Nothing Until 2020.
Window Replacement Event
Receive 20% OFF Your Entire Window Replacement Project!